Plantation FC Juniors Program
Ages 7-11 Boys and Girls
Practice: Mondays & Fridays @6pm - 7:15pm
Fall season starts September 18th, ends November 3rd
Juniors – Program Objectives
- Provide programming for smoother transition from recreational program to competitive program.
- Provide qualified coaching and training environment for long term athlete development.
- Less commitment, less expense, less travel
- Flexibility for multi-lateral athlete development
- Parent Education and preparation for competitive environment
Juniors - Program Description 2017-2018
- Players born in 2010, 2009, 2008, 2007, 2006
- Boys and Girls
- Qualified Coaching Staff (USSF Licenses)
- 2 month cycles
- Fall Cycle / September, October
- Spring Cycle / March, April
- 2 training sessions per week
- Technical Development – Age Appropriate Training
- Plantation FC Curriculum / Planning
- Small sided games
- Promotion to competitive program
- Preparation for U.S. Development Academy pathway
Cost: $200 per seasson ($200 for September/October and $200 for March/April)
2017 Juniors Program Registration
To register for the 2017 Fall season:
- The Juniors Program is a non-competitive 2 month program. Players will be available and required to play recreational soccer. Any child is eligible for this program and there is no try out.
- Click on the Got Soccer Registration Link
- Log into Got Soccer using your family account or individual account. Please do not create a new account if you have previously used Got Soccer
- Please select your form of payment. If you are paying by check and are requesting installment payments, we will need to receive all of the checks at one time, with the future payments post-dated.